Friday, January 22, 2010

♥Music!

Hello world,

This is my first blog post ever. Let me start a blog that I really like the most. I'm talking about "♫music♫". Actually, I'm not ready to do a blog right now because I have a promise to myself to be ready and to get more what I called "resources". All I can do right now is to be natural, to express what I feel, what I want with all my passion from my heart. The number one that came from my mind is music because music is my passion. I called this "music for your heart". For now this is all I can share to you. See yah next time and I hope I can touch your heart through music♥.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you posting at http://thewutzup.com? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Tilapio. Thanks for dropping by. If you are asking me if I am not posting at thewutzup.com, the answer is no. I'm posting there and currently an author there. By the way, why are you asking if I’m posting there? Did you visit our site? ^^

    ReplyDelete